Are you sure you want to delete this post?
I thought this would be an interesting topic. Found an entertaining article on it, and thought I'd share. When I think of public speaking and alcohol, I usually think of politicians, such as Rick Perry's questionable speech back when he was running for president. The jury is still out on that one. Anyway, when it comes to being rich, famous and at an awards show such as the Golden Globes, it's without a doubt that a good many celebs will be sauced. I liked how the article gave each moment a funny title, so I kept them. Here are some memorable moments from the Golden Globes:
1. Emma Thompson loses her shoes (2014)
2. Jacqueline Bisset loses her chill (2014)
3. Bette Midler serves up some sexual innuendo (1980)
5. Harrison Ford is like, so chill, bro (2002) Side note: Ford is said to like the green stuff.
6. Brendan Fraser can't clap (2010)
7. Jack Nicholson is high on Valium (2003)
8. Cate Blanchett has had a few (2014)
9. Sharon Stone bros out with Richard Gere (2003)
10. Renee Zellweger is in the bathroom (2001)
11. Liz Taylor has no idea what is happening (2001)
12. Tarantino's spit-take (2013)
13. And Tarantino says "Grazie!" (2016)
14. "Look how drunk Glenn Close is!" (2013) With Amy Poehler and Tina Fey
I thought these were pretty funny. Some of them are pretty obvious. Others could be called into question. What do you think? Did I miss a particular drunken moment at the Golden Globes? What's everyone's favorite?