Are you sure you want to delete this post?
The show is coming to a close, but there is so much to go back on and think fondly of or wince at. Of course, it's all in a good way because, let's be honest, Game of Thrones is one of the best series ever made. So much detail, and depth. I don't think a single show has pulled at my nerves, and broken my heart as much as this show. Yet I keep coming back for more. I know I'll be rewatching everything once the show is up. I don't know about anyone else. Found a top ten article by Rollingstone. I wanted to get a gauge and see if anyone else agrees.
10. An Oath to Fight a Giant (“The Watchers on the Wall,” Season Four)
9. An Eye-Popping Defeat (“The Mountain and the Viper,” Season Four)
8. Tyrion Confesses (“The Laws of Gods and Men,” Season Four)
7. The Mother of Dragons Speaks Her Mother Tongue (“And Now His Watch Is Ended,” Season Three)
5. The Red Wedding (“The Rains of Castamere,” Season Three)
4. Jon Snow Meets the Night King (“Hardhome,” Season Five)
3. Hodor Holds the Door (“The Door,” Season Six)
2. Off With Ned’s Head (“Baelor,” Season One)
1. Cersei Bombs the Sept (“The Winds of Winter,” Season Six)
That was RollingStone's opinion. I agree, almost all belong in the top ten, but I think the order is out of whack. I'd say number one for me would be The Red Wedding. Never had I ever seen such brutality and Shakespearean tragedy played out so well. I think number 10 deserves a couple of bumps. That was the first instance we saw giants fight in the show. And watching that one giant charge down the icy hallway toward a bunch of terrified men was pretty epic. I would probably add one to the list and it also has to do with a giant. Whenever the last giant charges through the door and dies. That one was both epic and sad. So does anyone else agree with this list? Anything that should be added?