Are you sure you want to delete this post?
While Christmas episodes are quite popular, I didn't really realize their significance until now. It's one of those things that I have never really thought of, but when I really started thinking about it, they're actually some of my favorite episodes in TV shows. It doesn't matter if it's 100 degrees in July. If I'm binge watching a show, I sort of perk up a bit when the Christmas episodes come on. I think it's because many good shows pack a lot of entertainment and character development into Christmas episodes. It's a pivotal holiday in movies, and it can be a very pivotal one in TV shows as well. So I went searching for a list. Let's see if we all agree.
Top 10 Christmas Episodes on TV:
1. Friends - Holiday Armadillo.
2. Parks and Recreation - Citizen Knope
3. This Is Us - Last Christmas
4. Glee - A Very Glee Christmas
5. Full House - A Very Tanner Christmas
6. Grey's Anatomy - Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
7. The Golden Girls - Have Yourself a Very Little Christmas
8. Gilmore Girls - The Bracebridge Dinner
9. The Office - Christmas Party
10. Seinfeld - The Strike
Wow, all I can say is that The Office belongs in the top 5, if not, number one in my opinion. They had the best Christmas episodes. The Holiday Armadillo episode is one of the most iconic episodes of Friends. I think it deserves to be in the top two still. What does everyone else think? Is there an episode that belongs in the top 10 that didn't make it?